iMedia Converter for Mac offers ultimate all-in-one DVD and Video solution, a must-have software essential for digital entertainment life.
* Simple Way to Rip DVDs -Take the hassle out of ripping and converting DVD movies or homemade DVDs to pretty much any format of your choice or directly for mobile devices like iPad, iPhone 4, iPad, Android smartphones.
* Broad Video Format Support – Quickly convert High-Definition video like AVCHD MTS/M2TS, AVCHD Lite, TS, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV and standard videos to any popular format including WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPG/MPEG, FLV, MP3, and more. This iMedia Converter Deluxer for Mac delivers high conversion speed and perfect video quality.
* Powerful Video Burning Tool- Burn photos/movies/music stored on your Mac to DVD and you can play it anywhere you like. iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac has the function of burning movies to DVDs.
* Copy of DVDs and DVD Files- iMedia Converter for Mac Lion allows users to copy encrypted DVDs or DVD files (VIDEO_TS, ISO, dvdmedia) to DVD discs for playback on portable DVD players.
* Download Streaming Videos- Easily download online videos from a wide range of popular video-sharing websites like YouTube, Yahoo, Vimeo, Break, Metacafe, Facebook, etc. for playback on Mac or any popular video players you like.
* Friendly interface and superfast converting speed, iMedia Converter for Mac makes the conversion as easy as 123 on Mac OS X.
Guide: How to convert DVD and Video for Mac easily
1. Install and open Mac iMedia Converter
Click “Video” option in the dialog that appears, prepared for the conversion.
2. Add DVD and Moives – Two ways to import files to the iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac program
1) Drag video(s), DVD disc icon or DVD files to the iMedia Converter Deluxe window. If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to the program.
2) Browse or search videos or DVDs in Media Browser on the right side of the main Window and drag it to the program.
Note: The defaulted setting only read main feature of the DVD movie for conversion, without DVD menu and the movie just starts playing right away. If you want to import the whole DVD, go to “Preference” to change the settings.
3. Select output format
Simply click the format icon iphone to open output format list, choose a video format from the pop up dialog.
4. Set advanced settings (optional)
Click on “Settings” button, and you are allowed to adjust audio and video parameters on the popup window including codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, aspect ratio, and audio channels.
5.Click “Convert” button to convert videos and DVDs for Mac Lion
Then you can just go out for a walk or take a nap, and the conversion may have been finished when you come back. This smart iMedia Converter for Mac can shut down your Mac automatically when the ripping is done.